It's been raining all month long here in Indonesia.
At least in my place.
Small place called Bojong.
It will be very cold in the morning, then very hot in the middle of the day.
And the weather will be back to cold at night.
Well, I live in a tropical country for my whole life.
So, I don't really get along with cold weather. (nor hot weather, ^____~)
So, that's why I often use cardigans or jacket or long sleeves top recently.
So, here are things I did yesterday.
- Went to campus with full warm wardrobe.
Red Bowler Hat>> Somewhere in Depok, Ruffle Shirt>> Somewhere in Depok, Cardigans>> Cheap Stuff, Pants>> Mum's, Brown Wedges>> Centro, Bag>> Vintage, Glasses>> Vintage
- Went home and played around with Noni.
- Watched They Kiss Again (It Started With A Kiss 2 Taiwanese Version)
Source: ^ ^ ^
- Watched Indonesia National Team beat Philippines 1-0.
- Watched "Udin Bui" in the middle of the football game on MNC TV.
- Read Q.E.D before sleeping.
- Oh, and I found GD & TOP new MV "High High"..Really cool stuff.. I love both of them.