Monday, December 19, 2011

Prints All The Way


You know, I’ve been telling you a few times that I love prints and patterns so much. 
That’s why my favorite designer are Mark Eley and Wakako Kishimoto from Eley Kishimoto. They always have a joy on playing in different prints every collection. 

Recently, I also fall in love with another British designer, Charlotte Taylor, who also loves to play with different kind of prints. 

Aaah, I love British designers. 
I love prints. 
That’s why I will write about Charlotte Taylor design in my next post. 

And, that’s why I took some pictures with different prints today.

Prepare to fly..
In Gatot Kaca's Pose, I fly..! ^^
Just landed in a weird way.


THE STUFF:

Fish Printed Top>> ITC Mangga Dua
Polkadot Pants>> ITC Mangga Dua
Printed Scarf (used as head piece)>> Bali
Black Stockings>> Unbranded
Black Clogs>> Bee Bop
Neon Colors Watch>> Unbranded
Brown Fringe Bag>> Mum’s


Regards,

No comments: