Saturday, February 12, 2011

Willy Wonka is Insomniac


Have you ever wake up in the middle of the night and can't go back to sleep?
This is what happen to me now.
After a horrifying day two days ago (considering what happened to Hachiko), I tried to get a nice sleep this night.
But, Hachiko, who is getting better and better, still not in a perfect shape.
He can't sleep well.
So, he woke me up unintentionally.
Yes, guess he just wanted to pee and poopoo, but he didn't know where to do it.
So, I woke up and opened the back door to let Hachi did his "ritual".

Yes.
After that, I fed Hachi.
And now, he already fell asleep.
But he left me here, waking up in a very strong adrenaline inside me.
I don't feel sleepy.
Not good.
I turn on the TV and watch the news right now.
It's all about the revolution in Egypt.
Finally, people of Egypt get their freedom after a long time fighting.
People's power rules.

Well, my insomniac turns out not to be a waste though.
At least I get some important information about what's going on in the world.
Haha.

And yesterday, I went for a grocery shopping by myself.
I bought cats food, milk, instant noodle, and all those stuff.
Feels like I am all grown up.
Haha.
Yes, I had to go because Hachi needs a good food to get back in shape.
I'm a mama on duty.

And after that, I had a chance to take some pictures.
These were what I wore to the grocery (except the wedges, hat and belt).
Enjoy.


Just realize that my hair looks like Willy Wonka, doesn't it?



Source: +, +

DETAILS:
Skull Printed Shirt>> Somewhere in Depok, Harem Pants>> ITC Mangga Dua, Strappy Wedges>> Just Wanderlust, Bowler Hat>> Chaussure Shop, Belt>> Dad, Bangles>> Bali, Ring>> Some bazaar, Bag>> Dad




Regards,

No comments: