Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Chris Colfer Inspirational Speech


After winning his first Golden Globe Award,
Chris Colfer ended his speech with these amazing words.


"Most importantly, to all the amazing kids that watch our show and the kids that our show celebrates, who are constantly told 'no' by the people in their environments, by bullies at school that they can't be who they are or have what they want because of who they are. Well, screw that, kids."


Well, I may not a victim of bullying at school.
But, there are lots of people who laugh at me for what I say, wear, and care.
Or for my body type, my face, my hair, and so on.
That's why, for me, this speech is amazing.
I hope I can be in his position someday.
Where I can tell people who feel the same way like me to fight back and be successful.

And this is the video.




Regards,

No comments: