Thursday, January 6, 2011

Well, Maybe I am A Narcissist

nar·cis·sism [nahr-suh-siz-em]

–noun

1.
inordinate fascination with oneself; excessive self-love; vanity.
2. Psychoanalysis . erotic gratification derived from admiration of one's own physical or mental attributes, being a normal condition at the infantile level of personality development.

Source: ^


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


First of all, happy new year everybody.
Yeah, it's late.
But, better than never, huh?
(Uggh, I like putting huh in the end of my sentence, haha)

Well, this new year really is a match with my school schedule.
On this holiday month, my school is also in a break.
So, it's good for me to do a lot of things that can make me happy.
It's a {guilty}pleasure time, I guess.

Yeah, I started my pleasure time with buying a lot of DVDs.
Then, I spent almost the whole week in my room, watching and eating.
Next, I went out to buy my cat's food and went to the Movies watching "The Tourist".
(Uggh, that movie was kindda disappointing by the way.)
Then, I have plenty of time taking pictures, of my cats, my surroundings, and myself, of course.
Haha.

Yeah, maybe I am a narcissist.
Well, not the literal narcissist, of course.
But, I love spending time by myself.
Taking pictures of me.
Directing myself in the photos.
Whatevs.
You know.
I don't care if people think I am weird.
Because I AM A WEIRDO.
I think every people are, in their own secret way.
But, this is what I love to do.
Playing dress up, taking pictures, watching movies, writing, and living in the world of my own.
My imaginary world.

Haha.

So, this are the pictures that I took yesterday.
In black and white.
I love it.
Give me a sense of simplicity and purity.


1. The Socks



2. The Girl in The Past



3. The Lonely without Love



4. The Sleeping Cat



5. The Stuff


Details:

Straw Hat>> Bali, Dress>> Tailor Made, MOSCHIC, Socks>> Bandung, Boots>> Dad's,
Black Top>>
Mum's



New GD&TOP MV by the way.
Super creative.
I heard some TV stations there don't allowed them to perform this song coz of the slang word.
Hmm, I think you can do the sound like "beeep" or something, right?
Like when the American people say the f-word on TV.
But, anyway, I like this.





Regards,

4 comments:

Nien said...

love the e the dress! haha

Maya Safira said...

emg keren ini pidioklip ama lagu knock out dah. hehe
dah, minta alamat rumah lo donk

Writer said...

Hey odah, narcis sih narcis tapi yg motoin adek lo bukannya??
Itu sih belom pol narsisnya ;P

Tourist mengecewakan tapi Johnny Depp ...hahahah

Dheyzhere said...

Nien: Hahaha..yang jait siapaaaa??

Maya: Ahir2 ini GD&TOP bagus bgt ide2nya..udh gitu baju2nya bikin sirik..hahaha..oke..tar gw tulis di blog lw alamat gw..tp jgn dipublish ya may komennya..tar banyak stalker lg..hahaha..

Dechu: actually, gw poto sendiri loh dechu..that means I am a total narcissist..hahaha