Monday, January 10, 2011

Prepare For The 2nd Birthday!!!!


2 years of blogging.
Wow.
Can't believe it.
Well, it doesn't happen just yet.
The due date will be on January 12th, 2011.

Hmm.
I don't have anything special to cheer that moment.
Except on that day, I will be in a library sinking my head in a thousand of insanity.
Haha.
I plan to be in campus that day.
Yes, because this will be my last semester, I have to be ready for the final task, final persentation.
Maybe, Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato will call this The Final Jam.
The paper, the production, everything.
I may have to choose whether I want to make a TV program or a radio program.
Yeah, need some serious time starting from now.
I want to have my degree as soon as possible.

Pray for me guys!!

But, before that, I am still enjoying the world of internet browsing. I found a satisfaction and peace while watching this music video from 30 Seconds to Mars. It's called "Kings and Queens".




Regards,

No comments: