Monday, March 14, 2011

Jessie J is Awesome


Kindda fall in love with Jessie J lately.
First time I saw her was when I watched her first MV on Youtube called "Do It Like A Dude".
I thought it was just like another RnB singer.
And I can't stand with the video.
It's just too much for me.
Then, I forgot about her for a while.
Until, I finally saw her performance in Brit Awards Launch Party 2011.
Her performance was super duper cool.
Plus, she sings the song like there are no boundaries, so free and colorful.
I instantly fall in love with her voice.
i think you better watch her performance live because you can see how creative and entertaining she is.

I'm sorry Jessie J.
I take back my words before.
Now, I'm officially your fan. ^^


The performance that makes me fall for her.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Just found these shoes can't resist to buy them.



DETAILS:

Rabbit Printed Dress>>
Somewhere in Bogor, Vest>> Secondhand from Gedebage, Bag>> Secondhand from Gedebage, Socks + Necklace>> Sister's, Shoes>> In Her Shoes




Regards,

No comments: