Monday, October 15, 2012

STYLE CRUSH: Dye in Blue


Okay, honestly, my wildest "hair do" dream is to dye my hair blue.
Some of my friends told me to go for it.
But, I don't think that's the wise idea.
As long as I live under the same roof with my mom, I don't think I can do that.
Hahaha.
Yes, if I do dye my hair..and go back home..and my mom sees it..
She will be like..aarrggghhhh..screaming crazily..spank my butt and kick me out of the house.
And I will be homeless just coz I dye my hair blue.
Crazy, right?
So, before I can turn my dream to reality, it's best if I look at these fabulous celebrities who rock the color blue.



OMBRE 
Jaimie King
^
 
Beth Ditto
^

Demi Lovato
^

Kate Bosworth
^



Lady Gaga
^

Alexa Chung
^

 GIRLS

Katy Perry
^

  BOYS

T.O.P
^
 
Tom Felton
^


Jared Letto
^


Kingston Rossdale
^

Love,

 

No comments: